Sunday, April 26, 2009

The Trailer

Well, hello world. You have now tuned into my life on channel 5. You don't have to worry about changing to a digital signal anytime soon. You don't have to pay-per-view or purchase a season pass. Consider this a one-stop channel bringing you every version of visual entertainment in regards to my life on the internet TiVo. You'll have your comedy programs, drama series, news updates, music videos, sports, feature-length movies, HBO specials, and commercials all being recorded as it's being aired, and you can pause, rewind, fast forward, and play in slow motion whenever you like.

lol

Sorry for the seemingly lame extended metaphor. Anyways...as you can see, I'm not your normal individual. For those who happen to stumble upon my page and do not know me, my name is J.B. Charisma, and I will be airing my life using the idea of modern-day television as a form of thematic expression. I like to think of my life as other people's entertainment. As you continue watching, you will learn why. So stay tuned as you witness the who's, what's, when's, where's, why's and how's of...me.

No comments: