Sunday, May 17, 2009

After the Writer's Strike

So it's been a minute since I tuned in. I been busy. Oh well. Anyways...yea. Imma list a few things.

1. I doubt imma keep up with the entire television theme. Too much work for me blogging about my life and such. So...it's just gonna be a reality show...and imma talk about whatever I want to! lol...might put up a little poetry, videos and other things...but yea...

2. I want to get a group of my friends all blogging so we can just share life and such. My boy LO has one right now. I'm about to start following him now...so for those that start one and happen to stumble through here...first, start followin ya boi and leave comments and such...and then check by boy LO out...he's a funny nigga! trust me!

3. I was gonna wait till I found a way to get a better camera...cuz I don't like the one that is installed in my computer too much. but every now and then imma be puttin up these vlogs...I feel they are more entertaining. you can catch raw emotions and a higher sense of personal reaction! besides...I don't consider myself ugly...so it can't be too bad. lol

4. Watching this Game 7 Lakers vs. Rockets. For those that don't know...I'm straight outta Long Beach, California...LA Lakers fan since forever!! Gotta rep the home team! And they handlin business!!!! Let's Go!!

5. For those that truly know me...I happen to love the number 5. So I had to make sure I got at least this far! Holla! lol

ok I think i'm done for the moment. I'm going to make a more concerted effort to blog whenever I get the opportunity. So make sure to check me out...leave comments....and all that jazz! holla!

No comments: