Sunday, May 31, 2009

Good times.....

Chillin in LA. Me and the fam. 3 of my favorite cousins *They like my little sisters...I got a little boy cousin...but I already got too many little brothers. lol...he still my fam though...practically grew up together...well...helped raise them* My favorite uncle Raymond and his girlfriend. My only aunt...or aunt I actually consider my aunt...Kendall *longer story with that...maybe another entry*...Big Buff *step-grandfather*. Uncle Rodney and his wife. Uncle Phillip. Some older lady I don't really know, but we're related somehow...I think. Probably a few other people. A punk-ass dog and a mean-ass cat. *I HATE cats.* Corn on the cob. Fried chicken. Potato salad. Crab pot. Jumbalaya. More good food. Funny pictures of my dad from back in the day. *I just saw one that had me and Drew...ROLLIN!!* Stories. Jokes. Maaaaad jokes. Pictures. Family Guy. All in one crib...in the heart of South Central. not allowed *nor smart* to go in the front yard. Yea...Madea ain't got nothin on our family reunions. All we need is...more people. *Longer story with that...maybe another entry*

It's always good to catch up with family. You don't realize how much you miss them until you've seen them after some years. We been actin' a fool. Now, I love my friends...but there ain't nothin like family...esPECIALLY my family! *Mainly my dad's side of the family. I got some peoples on my mom's side...big ups to J.Bo and the rest of my cuzzos...but I grew up with my dad's family. They changed my diapers and I helped babysit and stuff. lol* So for yall that love your family and don't really talk to them much...give them a visit, or a call, a text message, an e-mail...at least a postcard. Cuz i'm sure they're thinking about you as well.

One of my cousins just told me I'm their favorite cousin. Day-maker.

Holla!!!!!

No comments: