Thursday, July 16, 2009

Just Checkin' In...

First, I'd like to apologize for my absence. I know a lot of yall don't care anyways lol...but I've been mad busy so I haven't had the time to blog at all really. I don't have the time now, actually. I have to be up in...um...about 3 hours and 45 minutes, or something like that...idk i'm sleepy...but something like that. but anyways...I can't sleep, and I happened to come across this story. Very random. Extremely ridiculous. Or maybe I just find it random and ridiculous since I'm sleepy. Those with Visa Prepaid accounts, look out! Yall read this.

Just a sidenote, am I the only one that found that last sentence in that article to be absolutely hilarious? lol

I shall be back sometime in the next few days I suppose to get back on my blogging tip. Whether yall care or not, I don't. I just felt it important to let you know! lol...I'm being silly/sleepy. But yea...i'll be back. I have a LOT of stuff to say, and to show yall! Until then.......

HOLLA!!!!!

No comments: