Monday, August 10, 2009

Checkin' In

Quick update. I am trying to get my stuff together so I can post regularly...but honestly, besides being busy...i kinda like it this way. A lot of my actions are emotionally-driven, so to speak. Meaning, I only do things when I really feel like it. Don't get me wrong, I feel like hitting this up and keeping up with it regularly. It's a great release and way to keep in touch with everyone. But I got other stuff to worry about first, so I really feel like handling that first. Also on that point, I have a LOT of stuff semi-prepared to put up here. But I'm also not in that serious of a mood. In the past, I wrote a lot of that serious stuff because I was, for some reason, in a very serious, real-life mood, so it was easy to get those done. Now, I'm more on the just giddy and happy side of life. So my next few posts will be of the hilarious type. I can't stay serious forever...yall know that! lol...but when I do finish those posts *I got Real Talk Vols., Man Rules, and a poem in the works*, trust they gonna be rich. but i'm not in that type mood right now, so I would be doing those entries a disservice. so until then...imma be silly. It's the end of the summer. Let's end it with a kick and a giggle. :)

-- J.B. Charisma

No comments: