Wednesday, June 3, 2009

FORE!!!!!

This one is for my golf fans out there. And if you aren't a fan...you should still check this out. lol

So...for people that don't know, I am a golfer. Like for real for real. Not talkin about miniature golf or Wii golf...I GOLF!! *they call me Cheetah Swamps in the hood. HAHAHA* but yea...I doooooze it.

Anyway...I'm on my yahoo checking my mail and keeping up with events going on in life. And I run across this golf course...designed by actual golfers...that has an "Xtreme" 19th hole in South Africa. It's absurd. Imma just post the story and let yall check it out. THE TEE BOX IS ON A MOUNTAIN!!!!

http://sports.yahoo.com/golf/blog/devil_ball_golf/post/Quite-simply-the-most-amazing-golf-hole-on-the-p?urn=golf,152314

I love the way the green on this hole is set up.



Tis all for now. HOLLA!!

1 comment:

Jas said...

As the daughter of a golf fanatic, I can appreciate this. That's bananas.