Saturday, June 27, 2009

Brotherly Love

Back to the Birthday Shoutouts yall!!!

Now this one here is special to me. I mean...all of my birthday shoutouts are/will be...they are on my blog after all. But this is necessary to state that this is important!

I've seen this kid through 18 years of his life man...and I must say...he's growing up into quite the young man. I still remember the times he would copy, literally, EVERYTHING I did.

It's a trip man. Seeing him grow up the way he has. Even if I put it in words, a lot of yall wouldn't understand how much it really does mean to me. I love this kid yo.

Yea he's crazy...and can be annoying at times...but it doesn't even matter. I can relate to him moreso than a lot of other people. He, while he may know it or not, understands me. I definitely understand him. He truly is just like me. The stuff he's going through...the basis of his personality. Pretty much everything. He's outgoing. Funny. Quite the looker. He handles his business, yet loves to play. Respectable. You can obviously see I'm proud of him.

So...this birthday shoutout is going to my younger *I wanted to say little, but he's bigger than me lol* brother Austin Jerome McGuffie! *yes I'm using everybody's government in these shoutouts.* I love you bro! Here's to 18+ more years of brotherhood.



p.s. Clubs better watch out. We comin'!! lol

No comments: