Saturday, June 6, 2009

Man Rule #1

Due to a recent disturbing video...I am now prompted to start a new section of my blog...Man Rules. In these segments, usually inspired by some event that most recently relates or occured to me at the time, I will be listing rules as to what men can/can't do, how men can/can't act, and what men can say/can't say. I may give examples to my rules as evidence and demonstration sometimes, other times i'll just leave it to the imagination to interpret as necessary. So...here we go.

Man Rule Number One is:

Never...Ever...EVER...challenge another man...or group of men...to a "grind-off!!!!!" There is nothing "manly" about that! NOTHING!!!!! As a man...you are allowed to challenge another man...or group of men...to the following: a duel, a race, Madden...Halo...or any other video game of your choosing, a basketball game or any other sporting event, a drinking contest, barbecuing, a card game, dominos, and "The Numbers Game." *if you're a guy...you KNOW what the numbers game is.* There may be a few more I missed, but you get the point.

A grind-off is not included!!!

I refuse to post the video that explains this atrocity on my blog...so if you have no idea what i'm talking about...just try searching for it by typing "Spectacular grind-off." That's all I can really say about that.

And if any man ever tries to challenge you to a grind-off...and i mean EVER...all you have to say is...



HOLLA!!!!!

No comments: