Thursday, June 4, 2009

Throwback Thursdays: The Milks Was Chocolate. The Cookies...Butter Crunch.

So I have decided to put up a throw back music video every thursday. For one...it's just to remember back to the old days when we *readers my age* started watching videos. Two...it's so we can remember what music videos used to look like *before all the cookie-cutter videos with women, cars, and money that I'm SURE others besides me are tired of.* Three...The videos will usually serve to do two things...1) give you an idea of how I am feeling...and/or 2) just give an uplifting message to think about. Sometimes they will be just for enjoyment though. lol.

So...without further ado...I bring to you...Throwback Thursdays! Enjoy!

p.s. I'll put up a lyric or two in the title box that will help explain what video it is. See if you can guess it before you press play!

No comments: